Hey Bonzo, I want to ask you a question. Are we dogs?
– – What a foolish question. I don’t know about you Lucky, but do I look like a dog to you?
– – Yep you surely do, Bonzo as far As I can see
– – You certainly can’t see far enough. Do you know what makes me different from you?
– – Tell me Bonzo, that’s why I asked you
– – Lucky ,your owner is just as dumb as you, else he wouldn’t have given you that name. You should have been called Stupid.
– – Does that mean you don’t know the answer to my question Bonzo
– – Of course I know. I am very smart. I have many certificates to prove it . My owner is very proud of me
. – – That’s interesting. Your owner is proud of you. Do you own anything, Bonzo
– – Why should I want to own anything? My owner buys me whatever I need
– – You belong to your owner, just the same way I belong to my owner. Why will happen to us when we are too old Bonzo? They will get rid of us with nothing to our names. What a tragedy that should be
– – Nonsense , my owner loves me to bits . I am his best friend. Have you never heard the saying : a dog is a man’s best friend?
– – Are we dogs . Bonzo?
– – What ?
– – You said a Dog is man’s best friend and so I asked, are we dogs?He! He! He!